When we built this clinic we acquired the skills and equipment to help even the most stubborn cases. From disc lesions to meniscus tears we have the resources here at Sports Medicine Northwest to provide all of the conservative care necessary to be your surgical alternative.
- Sports Medicine Acupuncture
- Mineral Lamps
- Chinese Herbal Prescriptions
- Diversified Adjusting: Take things and put them where they belong
- Extremity Adjusting
- Low Force Techniques
- Drop Table
- Excellent technique for detecting and treating scar tissue adhesions in the knees, shoulders, elbows, wrists and ankles
- Vasopneumatic Parastaltic Compression System
- Speeds tissue healing recovery time and reduces swelling
- Post-Workout recovery
- Pre-Perfomance preparation for competitive athletes
Kinesio and Athletic Tape
- Proprioceptive effects of Kinesio Tape stabilize injured joints during competition
- with 7000 sq feet of rehab space we do everything from teaching foam rolling and stretches to teaching back squat technique and the use of kettlebells for shoulder stability
- Experienced sports medicine soft tissue work that is coordinated with you chiropractic, rehab, and acupuncture treatment plan
- For decompression and discogenic pain
- Click HERE to watch an antiquated and corny video of the Anatomotor Traction table that we use in the office.
- Watch a video demonstration of the Reverse Hyperextension machine
- Lumbar Disc Traction while strengthening the posterior chain.
- This is how you maintain and even build your pulling strength even while you are taking time away from traditional pulling exercises