- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr University, Seattle
- Sports Medicine Fellow, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle
- Dermatology/Pathology Fellowship – Alpharetta, GA
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts, University of West Georgia (Chemistry and Biology)
Dr. Alexis McKeown is an eternal optimist who loves life, enjoys assisting, and motivating others to live their best lives physically, mentally, and emotionally. A few ways that she does this is by being both a Podiatric and Naturopathic physician. She was trained in both Eastern and Western Medicine. Therefore, her approach to health and healing is more integrative in nature. She treats a variety of conditions from head to toe uncovering the root cause. Her specialties include, but are not limited to pain management, regenerative medicine, sports medicine, health, and wellness coaching, individualized weight management programs, counseling, and geriatrics. In addition, she is passionate about warts. She is one of two Podiatrists in the United States certified in Marigold Therapy for warts, which is an alternative, painless and effective treatment for warts. She is enthusiastic about health and ensuring that her patients are well. She instills in them that self-care is a priority. She enjoys what she does! Please don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with Dr. Alexis McKeown so that she can serve as your guide to better health!
Treatment Specialties Include and not limited to: